The Family Resource Center is a hub of resources, referrals, and information.
We provide community-based services that are free, confidential, and strength-based. From pregnancy through the adolescent years, we are here to support you.
When you join the Family Resource Center you have access to the following services at no cost:
- Diapers & wipes
- Children’s clothing
- Hygiene kit
- Parenting education
- Our Parenting Education services work to create positive, nurturing relationships. Our staff work with families wherever they call home. We can also connect utilizing virtual tools such as Zoom.
- Therapy services
- Counseling services are provided to families with underage children to increase overall health, resilience, and wellbeing.
- Assistance connecting to housing resources
- For families experiencing homelessness or at-risk of homelessness
- Community referrals & connection
The Family Resource Center is open
Monday and Wednesday 8am-4pm
Tuesday from 8am-4pm
Would you or a love one like to participate in free services?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply now by clicking the button below.